How to Install Meca,CFD, Hydro, TRUST on windows?

Hello I want to know how to install all the domains Meca,CFD Saturn, Hydro and TRUST on windows.
I hope you can help me.

Thank you

Hello Cesar,
Did you find an answer to your question? I have the same question. I installed Salome 9.12 from Salome-platform website, but it does not have code aster environment in it. I searched the documentation(Add/remove modules dynamically — GUI 9.12.0 documentation) and it said Click on ADD modules icon.

But my Salome installation does not have the ADD MODULE button at all.

How do I install MECA in my salome installation?
Do I download Code Aster from Download - Code_Aster and somehow add it to my Salome Installation?
(or)
Do I HAVE to download Salome Meca directly from Salome-Meca - Code_Aster?
If I download code aster from the first link, how do I add it to my Salome installation?
If I download Salome Meca directly, how do I know which version of Salome I am getting in it? I would like to have the latest version of Salome.

SALOME meca installation questions should be addressed directly to the developers at this link.
HTH

Hello NabilG,
Thanks for replying.

I don’t want to install Salome Meca directly, I want to add code aster module into Salome installation. But since you pointed out in another post that 9.12 does not have ADD MODULE capability yet, I’ll try and install Salome Meca directly from the Code-Aster page.