Build SMESH use sat tool

An error occurred during installation
Compilation of SMESH … KO MAKE INSTALL

Compilation: KO (0/1)

so i open SalomeSmesh.sln.and run install.it occured errror Error while finding module specification for ‘PyQt5.uic.pyuic’.

I Google searched and said it’s possible that Python didn’t install pyqt5

Can you give more details, which OS? which command did you use?
Are you building SALOME from scratch?

window10 1907
use command
python.exe sat/sat compile SALOME-9.10.0-windows -p SMESH --force

git code from SALOME platform Git repositories

the log

makeinstall.txt (752.3 KB)
cmake.txt (20.4 KB)
make2.txt (3.0 MB)
make3.txt (3.5 MB)
make1.txt (2.3 MB)
VS_run_installProject.txt (26.4 KB)

There is no need to open solution in VS.
In fact in VS you don’t have the needed environment (hence the error), which is prepared by sat.

In cmake.txt it says that it couldn’t find some Qt components Qt5Webengine…
So it could be the problem.
How did you build Qt?

i use sat tools compile command to install qt

it need to install pyqt5 in w64/python using pip tool.

Frankly speaking, compiling all the prerequisites from scratch requires several external dependencies and it is tedious. IMHO you should instead focus on SALOME modules only.

Nevertheless, if you want to compile Qt, you can have a look at the corresponding script in SAT_SALOME\products\compil_scripts\qt-5.12.10.bat. Note that all patches to be applied to sources are also implemented in SAT_SALOME.

Regards.

Thanks!
from the log i know PyQt5.uic.pyuic module is lost.
and i read the
pyrcc5.bat

@D:\Build_Salome\SALOME-9.10.0\W64\Python\python.exe -m PyQt5.pyrcc_main %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9
and pyuic5.bat
@D:\Build_Salome\SALOME-9.10.0\W64\Python\python.exe -m PyQt5.uic.pyuic %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

in D:\Build_Salome\SALOME-9.10.0\W64\PyQt\bin

I guess some modules in Python were not installed, and the error disappeared after I installed PyQt5-5.15.3. I feel like there may be some errors in the sat_salome script, or maybe I didn’t install this module myself but sat_salome script actually set it up.