Wrong handling of pthread_t

The build breaks on FreeBSD:
usr/ports/science/salome-kernel/work/salome-kernel-V9_11_0/src/Container/Component_i.cxx:404:18: error: ordered comparison between pointer and zero (‘pthread_t’ (aka ‘pthread *’) and ‘int’)
if ( _ThreadId > 0 && pthread_self() != _ThreadId )
~~~~~~~~~ ^ ~
/usr/ports/science/salome-kernel/work/salome-kernel-V9_11_0/src/Container/Component_i.cxx:446:18: error: ordered comparison between pointer and zero (‘pthread_t’ (aka ‘pthread *’) and ‘int’)
~~~~~~~~~ ^ ~
/usr/ports/science/salome-kernel/work/salome-kernel-V9_11_0/src/Container/Component_i.cxx:485:18: error: ordered comparison between pointer and zero (‘pthread_t’ (aka ‘pthread *’) and ‘int’)
~~~~~~~~~ ^ ~
/usr/ports/science/salome-kernel/work/salome-kernel-V9_11_0/src/Container/Component_i.cxx:531:18: error: ordered comparison between pointer and zero (‘pthread_t’ (aka ‘pthread *’) and ‘int’)
~~~~~~~~~ ^ ~
/usr/ports/science/salome-kernel/work/salome-kernel-V9_11_0/src/Container/Component_i.cxx:560:20: error: ordered comparison between pointer and zero (‘pthread_t’ (aka ‘pthread *’) and ‘int’)
if ( _ThreadId > 0 )
~~~~~~~~~ ^ ~
58 warnings and 5 errors generated.

pthread_t generally can’t be compared with 0.

Hello Yuri,
Unfortunatly FreeBSD is not supported.
I remember this was done in the past but I don’t know if it helps for latest version.

Regards,