The patch cannot be applied to compile SALOME9.12.0 for Windows10

Hello Everybody!

When I recompile SALOME9.12.0 in Windows10, execute

python SAT/sat prepare SALOME-9.12.0-windows

I found I couldn’t apply the patch.as follow

Getting sources of the application: OK (141 / 141)
Patching sources of the application SALOME-9.12.0-windows
  workdir = F:\SA\SALOME-9.12.0

cminpack:                      Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\cminpack-1.3.6-openblas.patc
h
cppunit:                       Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\cppunit-1.13.2_windows.patch
FMILibrary:                    Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\FMILibrary-2.0.3-installdir.
patch
freeimage:                     Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\freeimage-3.18.0_windows.pat
ch
freetype:                      Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\freetype-2.9.1_windows.patch
gmsh:                          Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\gmsh-4.10.3-windows.patch
hdf5:                          Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\hdf5-1.10.3.patch
  Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\hdf5-1.10.3.win_unicode_new.patch
lapack:                        Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\lapack-3.8.0_windows.patch
libxml2:                       Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\libxml2-2.9.1.patch
medfile:                       Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\med-4.1.0_win_3x_files_suppo
rt.patch
  Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\med-4.1.1-symlink-or-copy.patch
metis:                         Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\metis-use_cat_not_more.patch
  Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\metis-5.1.0_windows.patch
netgen:                        Failed to apply patch /SA/SAT_SALOME\products\patches\netgen53ForSalomeOCCT730.pat

To use the patch directive I executed python SA/SAT/sat prepare SALOME-9.12.0-windows in Msys2.

I hope you can help me to provide some help, thank!

I strongly recommand you not to compile SALOME from scratch and instead focus on SALOME modules only using MS Visual C++ as described at this link.

Finally, note that compiling SALOME on MSYS2/mingw64 is currently not supported but there is an ongoing work on this topic.
If you come on your side to some working solution patches, I strongly recommand you to open a pull request which will then be reviewed.

Regards.

ok!!
Thank you for your reply!!