Solver pas présents (Code_Aster et Code_Saturne)

Bonjour,

J’ai installé Salome Meca à partir de l’archivre portable (Windows 10).
J’ouvre Salome à partir du fichier : run_salome.bat
Or, dans l’interface graphique il y a la liste des ateliers (Shaper, Geometry, ParaVis…)
Nul part je ne vois Code_Aster ou Code_Saturne!
http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=25_nosolver.png
No Solver

Pourtant lorsque je vais sur le web pour faire des tutoriels, les boutons sont ajoutés.

Merci,

Joel Lapointe

Code_Saturne and Code_Aster are not parts of the Salome Platform. You have to download, compile and install them yourself.

Home | code_saturne (code-saturne.org)

Code_Aster (code-aster.org)

Thank you. It was unclear until you replied. I finally downloaded it througt Code_Aster’s webside…
It is working.

1 Like

I too have the same problem. I was using Salome 9.7 and aster-study was an integrated module and in Salome 9.11 it is no longer there. If you install Code_Aster separately how do you integrate it with Salome so it can use the same mesh, filters and other data?
Please feel free to reply in French.
Thanks. Bill N.

Tu as une page pour chaque flavor du Salome. Et chaque flavor inclue Salomé classique. Ce forum c’est pour salome classique, donc pour geom, mesh, shaper, YACS etc (qui sont inclus dans les autres versions).

Code_Saturne and Code_Aster are different products. Code_Aster + Salome Platform = Salome_Meca. If you download Salome Platform, obviously you get it without that what was incorporated in Salome_Meca. That’s why you don’t have any solvers.