SIGSEGV when moving back and forth between modules

Why do I get SIGSEGV error, when going back and forth between GEOM, HEXABLOCK, and MESH modules?
Screenshot from 2024-04-11 00-40-11

OS: Tested on Ubuntu 22.04 (Xorg and Wayland), and Windows 11
Salome Modules version: 9.12
OpenGL version string: 4.6 (Compatibility Profile) Mesa 23.2.1-1ubuntu3.1~22.04.2
Graphics:

sudo lshw -C display

*-display                 
       description: VGA compatible controller
       product: Alder Lake-P Integrated Graphics Controller
       vendor: Intel Corporation
       physical id: 2
       bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
       logical name: /dev/fb0
       version: 0c
       width: 64 bits
       clock: 33MHz
       capabilities: pciexpress msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom fb
       configuration: depth=32 driver=i915 latency=0 mode=1920x1200 resolution=1920,1200 visual=truecolor xres=1920 yres=1200

None of the following commands resolves the error:
1-

./salome

2-

./binsalome

3-

./mesa_salome

Also the commands below, inspired by the “limitations” chapter of the release notes did not resolve the error:
4-

unset VTK_AUTOLOAD_PATH; export VTK_DISABLE_VISRTX=1; export
VTK_DISABLE_OSPRY=1; 
./env_launch.sh; 
./salome

5-

VTK_DISABLE_OSPRY=1; 
./env_launch.sh;
./mesa_salome

6-

VTK_DISABLE_OSPRY=1;
./env_launch.sh;
./binsalome

I dont know how to solve this, but for sure the first thing to test would be the sat tool to see if you have all libraries (also most likely the developers will ask you to post the output of it when they see your post)

#go to salome path
cd $SalomePath
#run the sat tool inside the $SalomePath/sat folder
sat/sat config SALOME-9.12.0-native --check_system

most likely it will say that you are missing some things and need to install them, check if this solves the issue.
keep in mind that as I mentionned here you should remove from the list of dependencies that you need to install (in case that you are missing it the fftw)
regards

Thank you; interestingly, there is no page/document on how to install salome, its dependencies, and finally how to run it (or if there is, it is not trivial where it is :\ I cannot find it in the User documentation or under Resources in the website.)

BTW, sat/sat config SALOME-9.12.0-native --check_system returns no warning (everything is OK), but ./mesa_salome and ./salome still crash.