Salome 9.11 explode function not working all dependencies found (universal linux)

Hello,
I make a new post instead of a comment in an old one in hopes of finding a solution for this problem, or, at least that is solved for salome 9.12…
I have downloaded the vr 9.11 in tuxed OS 2 (ubuntu 22 based) and salome works correctly (using ./meca_salome). (if I use ./salome i get the splash screen it loads up to 100% and then disapears and nothing is shown, and the command in the terminal ends without error)
in any case…, when opening with mesa_salome, i get everything working with the exception of explode function which mentions “GUI library corresponding to the user action can not be found or loaded”.
information that might be helpful:

1. I did not compiled, simply downloaded the universal binary
  2. if I use ./salome context i get:
*** SALOME context is now set.
*** Enter 'exit' (only once!) to leave SALOME context.
sed: /home/franco/Programs/SALOME-9.11.0/BINARIES-CO7/system_dep/libselinux.so.1: no version information available (required by sed)
  1. if I use ./mesa_salome context and then ldd ~/Programs/SALOME-9.11.0/BINARIES-CO7/GEOM/lib/salome/libEntityGUI.so | grep found
    the ouput is empty (as everything is found, I can see it as I look at the output if I remove the piping with grep…
  2. I also removed the library as mentionned here: comment

Any help would be appreciated…
best regards,

Dear Ota,

When I had a problem with Salome some time ago with this kind of signal (libraries, etc) it was caused by the lack of specific drivers to my graphics card.

I don’t know how to find the exact problem in your case. May be a ‘strace’ would find something useful in the final messages.

Best regards,

Helio.

Hello Helio,
thanks for your answer,

When I had a problem with Salome some time ago with this kind of signal (libraries, etc) it was caused by the lack of specific drivers to my graphics card.

well It is happening in two pcs with completly different graphic cards (nvidia and the other one with amd integrated graphic card), but what they have in commun is the same distro (tuxedo OS).
could I ask how should I use strace tool to get the errors? generaly salome outputs the error in the terminal but I am not getting any when this error happnds.

in case someone founds this issue/post here is the solution: Salome wayland session not opening debian/ubuntu based system - #3 by franco.ota