omniORB CORBA issue when i launch salome_cfd (ubuntu 20,04 Salome 9.9.0)

Hi,

I installed properly code_saturne 8.1, salome 9.9.0, and compile properly salome_cfd
with only few errors with Salome _cfd, but it was only a ; token error (fixed during the setup by deleting ; after $(SALOMEENVCMD) in couple of Makefile.

but the first issue when i launch /usr/local/bin was the command /bin/salome/runSalomeOld.py is not found…

So, i copied from universal install all the python script from /Salome/Binaries…/Kernel to /bin/salome.

Now i’ve got this issue : (salome, and code saturne still running fine, but not salome_cfd)

I’m quite sure it’s linked to a PATH issue,…but don’t find the point.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/bin/salome/runSalomeOld.py”, line 30, in
import orbmodule
File “/usr/bin/salome/orbmodule.py”, line 31, in
from omniORB import CORBA
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘omniORB’RB’

All the package I installed for making proprer Code_saturne and salome setup

may be usefull for somebody

sudo apt-get install -y make cmake bison flex python3-pyqt5 gfortran python-is-python3 autotools-dev automake autoconf libtool build-essential linux-generic libmpich-dev libopenmpi-dev omniidl libqwt-qt5-dev libglu1-mesa libqt5x11extras5 libfreeimage-dev libtbb-dev libopenblas-dev libcminpack1 pyqt5-dev-tools pyqt5-dev python3-sphinx qttools5-dev-tools xfe pip python3-pytest-cython python3-click python3-cycler python3-dateutil graphviz python3-kiwisolver liblapack3 clang python3-matplotlib libmetis5 python3-numpy python3-psutil python3-scipy python3-sip python3-stemmer python3-sphinx-rtd-theme python3-sphinxcontrib.websupport sphinx-intl libtbb2 libtk omniorb libboost-all-dev libcppunit-dev doxygen libeigen3-dev libfreetype6-dev libgraphviz-dev liblapack-dev libxml2-dev llvm-dev mesa-common-dev libglu1-mesa-dev libmetis-dev libqt5svg5-dev libqt5x11extras5-dev qtxmlpatterns5-dev-tools libscotch-dev python3-sip-dev swig tcl-dev tk-dev fftw-dev python3-mpi4py python3-nose python3-numpydoc python3-pandas libexif12 libfftw3-double3 libgphoto2-6 libncurses5 libraw1394-11 libdc1394-25 libffi7 libgphoto2-port12 libopenblas0-serial python3-statsmodels libcminpack-dev fftw-dev libssl-dev libxcb-dri2-0-dev libxkbcommon-dev libxkbcommon-x11-dev libxi-dev libxt-dev libxmu-dev libxpm-dev libjpeg-dev libreadline-dev libsqlite3-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev cython3 libfftw3-dev libtiff5-dev libgeotiff-dev libgif-dev libgeos-dev libgdal-dev dvipng python3-statsmodels libdc1394-22 libxcursor-dev

Thank you in advance

So, i finally troubleshoot all the point and here is my version for setup salome code_saturne and salome cfd on a wsl/ windows environnement : thanks first to Cyprien Rusu procedure, i follow his instruction first, but here is what i need to install/troubleshoot for installing it with current sources

As new user of the forum i canno’t post my new procedure with link…please contact me if you wan’t it or if the forum administrator grant to me the permission.

Best Regards