How can i connect "Kratos" to "Salome"(plug-in)?

Hi, there
I’m new who knows about Salome recently.

I’m interested in DEM simulation.
therefore, I found some open-source called “Kratos”
They provide the Kratos plug-in code also to connect Salome.
However, I installed them and tried to use them. the plug-in function deos not work with some error.
Salome 9.9 / 9.11 were tested.

The plug-in code was gether from this site.
(GitHub - KratosMultiphysics/KratosSalomePlugin: Plugin for the SALOME platform to integrate the open source finite element framework KratosMultiphysics)

is there any one who use this code ?
it works properly ?

I stucked on it.
is there anyone who give me any tips to solve it ?

below is the error code.
Warning, no type found for resource “localhost”, using default value “single_machine”
CRITICAL [PluginsManager] : Error while loading plugins from file C:\Users\TRL-HAN\Desktop\KRATOS\KratosSalomePlugin\salome_plugins.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\SALOME-9.9.0\W64\GUI\lib\python3.6\site-packages\salome\salome_pluginsmanager.py”, line 290, in importPlugins exec(compile(fp.read(), plugins_file, ‘exec’), globals(), {})
File “C:\Users\TRL-HAN\Desktop\KRATOS\KratosSalomePlugin\salome_plugins.py”, line 87, in
import kratos_salome_plugin.salome_utilities as salome_utils
File “C:\Users\TRL-HAN\Desktop\KRATOS\KratosSalomePlugin\kratos_salome_plugin_init_.py”, line 82, in
_CheckSalomeIsInitialized()
File "C:\Users\TRL-HAN\Desktop\KRATOS\KratosSalomePlugin\kratos_salome_plugin_init
.py", line 30, in __CheckSalomeIsInitialized
raise Exception(‘Trying to use salome but “salome.salome_init()” was not called!’)
Exception: Trying to use salome but “salome.salome_init()” was not called!

Hello,

have you tried using master of the Kratos Plugin?? The 1.0.0 release has some issues, but if you download the master, the plugin will show in SALOME-9.10.0 and SALOME-9.11.0.

I have not tested it’s functionality as I am not using this solver, but since I work with creating modules in SALOME I can help with making it at least “initialize”.

Cheers