GEOM Selecting a face from an edge

Hello,
in the GEOM module, is it possible to select a face using an edge (that is not composing the face itself but it is ON it)?
I have tried to use the geompy.GetShapesOnCylinder function without success and the GetShapesOnShape uses a solid as the theShapeWhere so it does not work for this, nor GetInPlace
for example, selecting a face of a box from a line created between two vertexes of the box.

Box_1 = geompy.MakeBoxDXDYDZ(200, 200, 200)
Box_1_vertex_19 = geompy.GetSubShape(Box_1, [19])
Box_1_vertex_17 = geompy.GetSubShape(Box_1, [17])
Line_1 = geompy.MakeLineTwoPnt(Box_1_vertex_19, Box_1_vertex_17)

# faceT=geompy.GetShapesOnShape(Line_1, Box_1, geompy.ShapeType["FACE"],GEOM.ST_ON)
faceT=geompy.GetShapesOnCylinder(Box_1, geompy.ShapeType["FACE"],Line_1, 1.5e-5, GEOM.ST_ON )
geompy.addToStudy( faceT, 'faceTST_ON' )
faceT=geompy.GetShapesOnCylinder(Box_1, geompy.ShapeType["FACE"],Line_1, 1.5e-5, GEOM.ST_OUT )
geompy.addToStudy( faceT, 'faceTST_OUT' )
faceT=geompy.GetShapesOnCylinder(Box_1, geompy.ShapeType["FACE"],Line_1, 1.5e-5, GEOM.ST_ONOUT )
geompy.addToStudy( faceT, 'faceTST_ONOUT' )
faceT=geompy.GetShapesOnCylinder(Box_1, geompy.ShapeType["FACE"],Line_1, 1.5e-5, GEOM.ST_IN)
geompy.addToStudy( faceT, 'faceTST_IN' )
faceT=geompy.GetShapesOnCylinder(Box_1, geompy.ShapeType["FACE"],Line_1, 1.5e-5, GEOM.ST_ONIN )
geompy.addToStudy( faceT, 'faceTST_ONIN ' )

is this achievable? the only way that I can see to do it (but it is not at all clean and would take a lot of time in complex geometries would be to loop for each face of the box create a secondary box by extruding the face and use GetShapesOnBox and see if the Line_1 is select or not.)
any suggestions would be appreciated.
EDIT in case someone needs the solution (evethought not clean)
what i got to make it work (neverthless i imagine that there is a better approach):

Box_1 = geompy.MakeBoxDXDYDZ(200, 200, 200)
Box_1_vertex_19 = geompy.GetSubShape(Box_1, [19])
Box_1_vertex_17 = geompy.GetSubShape(Box_1, [17])
Line_1 = geompy.MakeLineTwoPnt(Box_1_vertex_19, Box_1_vertex_17)
vertexes=geompy.SubShapeAll(Line_1, geompy.ShapeType["VERTEX"])
faces_1IDs=geompy.GetSubShapesIDs(Box_1,geompy.SubShapeAll(geompy.GetShapesNearPoint(Box_1,vertexes[0], geompy.ShapeType["FACE"],1e-7), geompy.ShapeType["FACE"]))
faces_2IDs=geompy.GetSubShapesIDs(Box_1,geompy.SubShapeAll(geompy.GetShapesNearPoint(Box_1,vertexes[1], geompy.ShapeType["FACE"],1e-7), geompy.ShapeType["FACE"]))
for i in faces_1IDs:
    for j in faces_2IDs:
        if i==j:
            faceTID=i
faceT=geompy.GetSubShape(Box_1,[faceTID])

best regards,
F.