Here is my experiences. Thanks in advances for any help and support.
- Downloaded and extracted “SALOME-9.10.0-native-UB22.04-SRC”.
- checked dependent packages with sat/sat config SALOME-9.10.0-native --check_system, got a lot
- installed all missing binary and compiling needed packages using $ sudo apt-get install (all from both binary and compiling required packages)
- except fftw, all other packages are installed without issue
- run ./salome
- it started with an error message : importError: /home/marpolesim/miniconda3/lib/python3.10/site-packages/PyQt5/QtCore.abi3.so: undefined symbol: _ZdaPvm, version Qt_5
- When I selected geometry, I got an an error message “Salome Exception: Error: Cannot resolve ContainerManager in Naming Service”. This is the same as another thread https://discourse.salomeplatform.org/t/error-cannot-resolve-containermanager-in-naming-service/414
- attached is my list of packages installed. Do I miss any thing? Thanks again. Charles
apt.UB20.txt (161.9 KB)