Bug with creation of wire from edges / create face from surface+wire

Hello,
I found a bug in regards to the wire creation and the creation of face using a surface and a wire.
for context: I am trying to recreate from a mesh a solid.
for this:

1. I have some edges, that are inside a list object that is called newEdges.
  2. I have a tree structure, which each element correspond to each face that will be created and has the indexes of the corresponding edges that will be used (from newEdges). so for example treeStucture=[ [0,1,2,3], [0,4,5,6] ], this will mean that the first face will be created using [newEdges[I] for I in [0,1,2,3] ] and the second face using [newEdges[I] for I in [0,4,5,6] ], so the two faces will share the newEdges[0].
  3. for the creation of the newFaces, I am using a pre created face, and the wire of the respective edges and then using the MakeFaceFromSurface python function.
    the thing is (and the bug): this function modifies the original wire.
    if I display, the compound of the respective newEdges, and the wire created without doing the MakeFaceFromSurface function (in the createWire I used several different tolerances from 1e-7 to 1e-12 in the python script). in this case the compound and the wire are coincident, I can see in the GUI interface that they looks exactly the same. then I select the corresponding face that will be used in MakeFaceFromSurface, and do this face+the wire (that was exactly coincident with the compound of edges) and do the operation.
    once I do the operation, the new created face (the result from MakeFaceFromSurface) will not be coincident anymore with the compound of edges, by a slight deviation but this will break the rest of my script. furthermore and what it is a clear indication that there is an issue, is that now the wire that I used (that was before MakeFaceFromSurface coincident with the compound of edges) not coincident anymore, and now it is coincident with the edges of the newly created face.
    this is quite troublesome for me, as the idea is that it is going thought each level, to recreate a compound of solids, each solid, from a list of newFaces, each newFace a list of newEdges and the newEdges from a list of newVertexes.
    and for each new level I have the indexes of the one lower level geometries entities.
    the only places where I have a tolerance is in the wire creation itself, but it is after that the issue is coming.

furthermore, if now this 3 elements, the compound of edges, wire and the newly created face (from MakeFaceFromSurface) that only the wire and the face are coincident and before the creation of the face the wire and the compound were coincident. I export the 3 things in brep format, and re import it them to salome, the tree now are coincident!
I really need this issue/bug to be resolved for my current application if not I can not recreate my compound of solids which is supposed to be the final result of my script.
here is an image of what it looks like before and after doing the MakeFaceFromSurface (compound of edges in blue, wire in red)

here is an example of the issue:
following the steps:

1. open the file
  2. show (by using the eye) the compound of edges
  3. show the existing face
  4. select the face, click in the create face → go to create face from surface and select the wire hit OK
  5. this will high the existing face, and create a new face displayed this new face will not be completely coincident in the edges with the displayed compound of edges
  6. NOW display the wire used in the step 4. using the eye, and it will not be coincident with the compound of edges (nor the new face)
    but, if we reopen the file, and BEFORE doing the create face:
  7. display the compound of edges
  8. display the wire
    the two are completely coincident,
  9. then if we create the new face (the wire will automatically hide)
  10. we re display the wire, now there will be a clear difference of it with the original compound.

here is an example of what I am facing, I excusme myself that it weights so much as it has previous objects defined. and as I mentioned if I export and re import the breps to a new study, they all will be coincident. I would really appreciate, a workaround or anything that will allow me to continue this workflow till the final compound of solids. on the contrary, I know that the MakeFaceWires will not affect the corresponding edges and will keep them intact, but for specific cases the resulting face is not satisfactory therefore I need to use another face to create the new face.
here is an example of this issue:
https://filesender.renater.fr/?s=download&token=2edded4a-d61e-4e97-9359-39025f565e05
regards,
franco