SCOTCH SAT compilation error ubuntu 22.04

hello nabil,
well, scotch compiled correctly (i did a sed to modify the python file you mentioned previously) but paravis does not compile.

INSTALL directory = /home/franco/Downloads/salomeTest/SALOME-master-native-UB22.04/INSTALL/FIELDS
Compilation of PARAVIS ....................... KO CONFIGURE    

I did not see a folder for paravis in the logs. so I can not give you much info about…

Can you share file LOGS/PARAVIS/cmake or the output of:

# retrieve sources
SAT/sat -o "APPLICATION.properties.git_server='github'" prepare SALOME-master-native -p PARAVIS 
# compile 
SAT/sat -t -o "APPLICATION.properties.git_server='github'" compile SALOME-master-native -p PARAVIS --clean_all 2>&1  |tee paravis.log

namely file paravis.log ?
Regards.

hello nabil , in my other pc I just tested pyFMI does not work in sat
script.txt (118,4 KB)

also I tested (in my work PC) and now it compiles everything. including paravis, I am not sure if there was any modification of the sat repo as I pull it again before trying to compile.
so in one PC works in the other one no. they have different processors and graphic cards and same OS.

concerning paravis, is t ok now ?
Regarding the second issue, you need to share the installed packages on your ub22 node. in principle, pyfmi is patched by sat to be compatible with cython

hello nabil,
yes I saw but cython is installed in my PC…
for paravis it is ok (at least in the PC where pyFMI compiles)
for the other PC here is the output of apt list --installed > TUB22.txt
TUB22.txt (221,8 KB)
(the cython is the same as in the previous output in the pc that is working so it might be something else.)
also, worth noticing that SAT/sat config SALOME-master-native --check_system outputs that everything is OK
regards

Hello @NabilG,
So in one of my pcs compiles in the other pyFMI still fails even though I have cython installed. Furthermore, is there any extra configuration to the compilation to make it work in a Wayland session? As right now in the pc that the compilation works Salome is not working as it closing each time I open any of the modules (known issue in Wayland session) or is it possible to indicate to make the universal version? As right now even if cpiles it does not work