libEntityGUI.so not working but all dependencies found

Hi,
The problem persists with Salome 9.11.0 too. Once “libselinux.so.1” deactivated, all dependencies seem available for “libEntityGUI.so”… If you found solutions, please share them.

Hello,
I am facing the same issue with tuxedOS which is based in last release of Ubuntu, with salome 9.11 universal. as the OP i have all the libraries, and furthermore I tried by removing the libselinux.so.1 still the same issue the explode feature does not work in the GUI. oh and the ubuntu 22 vr gives me an error the ./salome and the ./mesa_salome

ERROR:salomeContext:Unexpected error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/franco/SALOME-9.11.0-native-UB22.04-SRC/BINARIES-UB22.04/SALOME/bin/salome/salomeContext.py”, line 294, in _startSalome
res = getattr(self, command)(options) # run appropriate method
File “/home/franco/SALOME-9.11.0-native-UB22.04-SRC/BINARIES-UB22.04/SALOME/bin/salome/salomeContext.py”, line 381, in _sessionless
import setenv
File “/home/franco/SALOME-9.11.0-native-UB22.04-SRC/BINARIES-UB22.04/KERNEL/bin/salome/setenv.py”, line 26, in
from launchConfigureParser import verbose
File “/home/franco/SALOME-9.11.0-native-UB22.04-SRC/BINARIES-UB22.04/KERNEL/bin/salome/launchConfigureParser.py”, line 31, in
from salome_utils import verbose, getPortNumber, getHomeDir
File “/home/franco/SALOME-9.11.0-native-UB22.04-SRC/BINARIES-UB22.04/KERNEL/bin/salome/salome_utils.py”, line 39, in
import psutil
any help will be apreciated

Hello here is the solution to this issue: